Apostrophe Kids is a Language Arts, academic enrichment program developed by an Ontario Certified Teacher.
At Apostrophe Kids, students will learn to:
• read various texts and build a deeper understanding of the content
• write effective short responses and essays
• organize their thinking for written and oral work
• develop research skills
• deliver powerful presentations
• use media to enhance their experience
At Apostrophe Kids, we believe strong language skills will translate to successes in other subject areas such as solving word problems in Mathematics, researching for Social Studies, writing reports for Science, and public speaking throughout their academic career.